We manage every property as if it were our own, and we are committed to be the very best service possible.
Success is measured by the level of satisfaction of our clients, their tenants, and the value of our clients’ investments and we have the expertise, knowledge, professionalism to maximize your investment.
The key to our commercial management success is providing dependable management service to both the owner and the tenants. With a hands-on philosophy, immediate access, and a strong emphasis on doing what we say we will do.
Because we are a small firm, our clients always know who they are dealing with and our attention to detail is second to none.
Managing the Eastside
One of the greatest attributes that we offer our clients is the guarantee that their properties will be highest priority. We are a local firm and only service clients in our area,ensuring on site visits happen on a regular basis. Typically 2-3 times a week we are on site making sure your property is in great condition.
Our current servicing areas include: Woodinville, Redmond, Kirkland, Bellevue, Bothell, Duvall, Issaquah, Mukilteo, Everett, Snohomish and Monroe.
Serving both King and Snohomish county, we offer full-service property management to property owners interested in leasing their commercial properties in the Greater Seattle area. Contact us today for your free in-person consultation, and leave your property management worries to us.
Parker Property, LLC offers a full range of commercial & residential real estate services. Our attention to detail and support personnel set us apart. A small firm that believes in a hands on approach when dealing with our clients. Located in Woodinville and servicing the Eastside, we are devoted to client satisfaction.
We pride ourselves by offering our clients the very best service money can buy. A hands on approach that puts our clients and their investments at the top of the list.
The Parker’s have been managing my buildings/properties for 18 years and is by far the best management firm I have ever used. Bill Hart – Property Owner
Accounting and Reporting
In addition to physical inspection and tenant contact, the principal means by which the properties can be monitored is through the accounting and management reports. Our financial accounting and reporting is prepared in the QuickBooks Accounting software. Computerized reports are utilized in the day-to-day accounting process for financial and management information reporting and to provide a record of the transaction flow.
All rental income and other related charges are received at our main office which are deposited and posted daily.
We review all Tenant Leases and create a Rent Roll for the investment property. We will calculate operating expenses, escalation and real estate tax increases and invoice as required per the respective leases.
All funds relating to your account will be placed into a separate trust account carrying federal insurance in accordance with the applicable laws. This account is dedicated only to the accounting activities of the managed investment and will be reconciled monthly.
Disbursements are made per the Owners request or designated payout schedule. We use the budget as an operating guide to ensure an appropriate disbursement is made per request.
An annual operating expense budget in accordance with ownership requirements, with which we feel we are familiar, is prepared and reviewed by us before presentation to the Owner for approval at the beginning of each calendar year. A Yearend Budget versus Actual Reconciliation will be provided, which will indicate if a credit or balance due will be collected from the Tenants. Additionally, if requested, each year a Comprehensive Property Review is prepared which, in addition to the line by line budget, incorporates other pertinent building data, such as lease schedules, information on insurance coverage, debt service coverage (if applicable), real estate tax history, building statistics, and long-range projections.
We customize our financial reporting to each individual Owner per their requirements and needs. Depending on the demand (or frequency) for reports, monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, or annual, the following reports are some examples of what we provide to Owner:
- Rent Roll Leasing Activity Report – Current, proposed and rejected
- Executive Summary of current activities at the property, financial & leasing highlights
- Income and Expense Detail Summary, both Month-to-Date and Year-to-Date
- Income and Expense Summary Variance Reports
- Reconciled Bank Statement Report
- Income Detail (by tenant) Cash Account Balance Reports
At the close of each reporting cycle we set our priorities for the next cycle so that all proper documentation and follow up is provided.
- Personalized Property Management (we will customize our property management services specifically for your specific property and your needs)
- In cases of emergencies, Parker Property LLC management staff is available 7 days a week/24 hours a day
- Conduct weekly property site inspections
- Hire, train and supervise all building maintenance personnel as instructed by Owner
- Tenant Relationship management – (liaison service and management of tenant requests, complaints and concerns) we all understand that happy tenants stay and renew their leases- we make sure tenant relations are maintained at the upmost level to ensure long term tenancy
- Security – All Parker Property, LLC real estate managers are fully insured
- Coordination of all Services and maintenance (including acquiring bids for services such as landscaping, HVAC, janitorial etc.)
- Supervise and manage all routine maintenance (such as landscaping, HVAC, janitorial etc.)
- Supervise and manage any improvements, alterations or repairs required with consent
- Hire, Supervise and manage all independent contractors
- Tenant Improvement management and supervision
- Management of R.F.P
- Project Management
- Insurance policy review and consultation
- Collect and review all Lease required Insurance requirements of the tenants per their lease
- Letter of Intents?
- Standard Operating Procedures (daily-monthly-yearly)
- Preparation of “property specific” Crisis Plan’s for the following:
- Snow Removal
- Gas Leak
- Water Leak
- Power Outage
- Security Breech
- Broken Windows
- Roof Leaks